Lucky Day Ranch presents:
Amazing Newfypoo Puppies
The Most Wonderful Breed on Earth!
Call Lonny Now at 719-320-7146 For Available Pups and to Get More Information.
We have an awesome facebook page and community including lots of pictures and stories from our happy Newfypoo families.
What makes a Newdle a Newdle?
Newdle (nood’l) noun – (New)foundland + poo(dle) aka- Newfypoo
1. Sunny disposition; The Newdle will fit into anyone’s definition of family life.
2. Smart and easy to train; The Newdle has been trained for, and makes a
wonderful service dog.
3. Cuddly little bear cubs; When they grow up, Newdles are very handsome and
4. Non-shedding, no drool; The Newdle combines the best of both breeds.
5. Having the genetics for long life and good health; The Newdle is the best
companion you will ever have.
Synonyms; newfypoo, newfoundoodle
Newdles are sweet, calm, hypo-allergenic, and get along well with other dogs, children and other types of pets. When you have a Newdle in your house, happiness and love reign. Even better, no-shed and no-drool is the rule. If you love Newfoundlands, the drool is something you live with. Their laid-back personality and easy going nature is what you value. Poodle lovers appreciate the no-shed coat and understand how easy it is to train a poodle. They are so smart, you need to keep them busy so they are challenged. You put these together and you get a Newdle, the best dog you will ever have!
I have been raising Newfypoos (or Newdles as I call them) for the past 10 years in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. Before that I raised various other breeds, including Newfoundlands and Standard Poodles. Once I discovered how absolutely fabulous the cross between the two was, I changed my focus to raising the very best Newdles I could. Through selective breeding, by combining only the best moms and dads of each breed, I have been able to raise the kind of puppies I would place with my own family.
I have puppies available throughout the year. They do go fast. So if you are interested, give me a call and get your deposit in to get on my puppy list fast. My litters currently consist of chocolate and golden newdles. If you are interested, please give me a call to see what puppies I may have available for their forever homes very soon.
Living with a Newfypoo
- The Newfypoo is a wonderful, alert, friendly, playful, intelligent, loyal and loving dog.
- The Newfypoo makes a wonderful family dog and does great with children.
- The Newfypoo is a low to no shed dog. My Newypoos are typically no shed.
- The Newfypoo has a fine coat that needs daily grooming. The hair around the eyes can get in the way and needs to be trimmed occasionally. They can have a strong beard that needs cleaning regularly.
- The Newfypoo is a very intelligent dog and takes to positive reinforcement training very quickly.
- The Newfypoo is typically a very calm dog.
- Some Newfypoos bark rarely while others are vocal and bark, woof and wine when they are excited or nervous.
- The Newfypoo needs a daily walk and room to run and exercise.
- The Newfypoo is surprisingly quick and agile for their size.
- The Newfypoo is a large, beautiful dog.
- A fully grown Newfypoo can stand 24 inches up to 32 inches tall at the shoulders and weigh between 70 to 100 pounds.
- The head of the Newfypoo is strong and squared off.
- The Newfypoo has a light and bouncy gait.
- The tail of the Newfypoo can be left long or cropped. The tails on my Newfypoos are left long and are not cropped.
- The color of the Newfypoo coat depends on the color of the parent’s coats. Typical colors are Brown and Black and Golden.
- The coat of the Newfypoo is long and wavy.
The Newfypoo is a loving, loyal and smart dog.
Ready to get your very own Newfypoo Puppy?
Call Lonny now at 719-320-7146