Lucky Day Ranch presents:
Amazing Newfypoo Puppies
The Most Wonderful Breed on Earth!
Call Lonny Now at 719-320-7146 For Available Pups and to Get More Information.
Spring Newfypoo Puppies Available April 2015
We have an awesome facebook page and community including lots of pictures and stories from our happy Newfypoo families.
What makes a Newdle a Newdle?
Newdle (nood’l) noun – (New)foundland + poo(dle) aka- Newfypoo
1. Sunny disposition; The Newdle will fit into anyone’s definition of family life.
2. Smart and easy to train; The Newdle has been trained for, and makes a
wonderful service dog.
3. Cuddly little bear cubs; When they grow up, Newdles are very handsome and
4. Non-shedding, no drool; The Newdle combines the best of both breeds.
5. Having the genetics for long life and good health; The Newdle is the best
companion you will ever have.
Synonyms; newfypoo, newfoundoodle
Newdles are sweet, calm, hypo-allergenic, and get along well with other dogs, children and other types of pets. When you have a Newdle in your house, happiness and love reign. Even better, no-shed and no-drool is the rule. If you love Newfoundlands, the drool is something you live with. Their laid-back personality and easy going nature is what you value. Poodle lovers appreciate the no-shed coat and understand how easy it is to train a poodle. They are so smart, you need to keep them busy so they are challenged. You put these together and you get a Newdle, the best dog you will ever have!
I have been raising Newfypoos (or Newdles as I call them) for the past 10 years in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. Before that I raised various other breeds, including Newfoundlands and Standard Poodles. Once I discovered how absolutely fabulous the cross between the two was, I changed my focus to raising the very best Newdles I could. Through selective breeding, by combining only the best moms and dads of each breed, I have been able to raise the kind of puppies I would place with my own family.
I have puppies available throughout the year. They do go fast. So if you are interested, give me a call and get your deposit in to get on my puppy list fast. My litters currently consist of chocolate and golden newdles. If you are interested, please give me a call to see what puppies I may have available for their forever homes very soon.
Living with a Newfypoo
- The Newfypoo is a wonderful, alert, friendly, playful, intelligent, loyal and loving dog.
- The Newfypoo makes a wonderful family dog and does great with children.
- The Newfypoo is a low to no shed dog. My Newypoos are typically no shed.
- The Newfypoo has a fine coat that needs daily grooming. The hair around the eyes can get in the way and needs to be trimmed occasionally. They can have a strong beard that needs cleaning regularly.
- The Newfypoo is a very intelligent dog and takes to positive reinforcement training very quickly.
- The Newfypoo is typically a very calm dog.
- Some Newfypoos bark rarely while others are vocal and bark, woof and wine when they are excited or nervous.
- The Newfypoo needs a daily walk and room to run and exercise.
- The Newfypoo is surprisingly quick and agile for their size.
- The Newfypoo is a large, beautiful dog.
- A fully grown Newfypoo can stand 24 inches up to 32 inches tall at the shoulders and weigh between 70 to 100 pounds.
- The head of the Newfypoo is strong and squared off.
- The Newfypoo has a light and bouncy gait.
- The tail of the Newfypoo can be left long or cropped. The tails on my Newfypoos are left long and are not cropped.
- The color of the Newfypoo coat depends on the color of the parent’s coats. Typical colors are Brown and Black and Golden.
- The coat of the Newfypoo is long and wavy.
The Newfypoo is a loving, loyal and smart dog.
Ready to get your very own Newfypoo Puppy?
Call Lonny now at 719-320-7146